Wednesday, July 6, 2016

how we wore it: summer workout




day one hundred and eighty-eight
So another failure over here...
Moving has my brain in about 7000 places.
This month's how we wore it (from Deidre Emme) was focused on workout clothes.

But let's be real...
I hate working out.
So my take on this was comfort clothes. I love love love comfy clothes.
This shress (shirt/dress, not a real word) is my favorite.
It is SOOO comfy,
plus leggings... win win
 
 Check out the other cute ladies that participated:
Deidre from Deidre Emme
Ruth from My Little Nest
Jenn from What You Make It
Kiana from Glitter & Donuts
Jessica from Mason Jars and Lemon Bars
Alyssa from Pinsent Life
Sierra from Sierra's View
Madeline from CaseyLand
Riley from Riley Jo Blog
Samantha from The Samantha Show
Jen from Jam tart boutique
Beverly from What a Day
Brooklyn from Brooklyn Jolley
Amber from Amber Nicole blogs
Erica from Good Job Momma
Jenn from Give This Girl Coffee
Kelsi from Lovestrong
Justine from Little Dove
Chelsea from Tessa Marie
Monica from It's All About


ps. tomorrow I am going to try to catch up on all this... no promises though.

2 comments: